OPC (One Person Company) Registration in India
In Company’s act, a new approach has been presented about the (OPC) One Person Company. A minimum number of 2 Directors and Associates are needed whereas; at least 7 Associates and 3 Directors are required. A single individual could not consolidate a company.
Lately, as per Company’s Act 2013 Section 2(62), a company can be built with only one director and 1 Associate or a member. It is a type of a company where the compliance prerequisites are lesser than that of a privately owned business.
How to apply for (OPC) One Person Company registration
1) Apply for Digital Signature Certificate (DGC) of the director proposed which require these documents:
• Address Proof
• PAN card
• Adhaar card
• Phone No.
• Email ID
2) The next step is to apply for (DIN) Director Identification Number of the director proposed in the SPICe form while attaching address and name proof of the director.
3) Now, in order to incorporate an OPC is to choose the name of the company. Generally, the name of the company is in the form of “ XYZ (OPC) Private Limited”.
4) Documents required:
MOA (Memorandum of Association)
AOA (Articles of Association)
Since there is only one Director of the company, there is a need to appoint a nominee on behalf of that person so that if the person dies or cannot perform duties, the nominee will act upon all duties and take his place.
Proof of the office registered along with proof of ownership and NOC.
Affidavit of the proposed Director, and a declaration by a professional testifying that all compliances are met.
5) All the documents will be attached with SPICe, SPIC MOA, SPICe AOA along with the DSC of the director and for the purpose of approval it will be uploaded to the MCA website.
6) On verification, the ROC (Registrar of companies) will issue a certificate of incorporation allowing you to commence your business.
After creating a website, it is very important to promote it online. We can help you drive traffic, convert leads and generate revenue through your website.
A website is a great way to build your online business presence and it is our passion to assist you connect to large scale audience.
Our professionals will assist you create/share your content online to attract audience and to drive lucrative customer action.
We offer legal consultation and assistance to assist you with various judicial matters. You can contact us for third-party insurance, copyright registration, trademark and much more.
Tell Us. How We Can Help You?
Sign up with your own email address to get started. Once inside, we’ll help your team get
set up with any email alias you like.
Call to learn more about us. Available M-F
9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. PT
Chat With Us
Chat to learn more about us. Available M-F
9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. PT